About Rip Curl…
Rip Curl is a company for, and about, the crew on The Search. The products we make, the events we run, the riders we support and the people we reach globally, are all part of the Search that Rip Curl is on.
About the role… We are on The Search for a Visual Merchandising Co-ordinator to join us based in our Torquay head office on a permanent part-time capacity (3 days per week), reporting into our Group Store Experience Manager. You will ensure the Rip Curl brand is represented in-store in line with company creative vision, to maximise sales & to support the Group Store Experience Manager through appealing & effective Merchandising.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Ensures that all signage and windows are executed in store to activation and company standards
- Ensures that all signage and POS is distributed to all stores in a timely manner to ensure activation deadlines are met
- Ensures there is constant 2 way communication with Store Management and Regional Managers to ensure all Rip Curl VM standards are being followed
- provide seasonal VM plans for stores to action
- Create, maintain and communicate the VM directive to retail stores across our communication channels
- Track, report and communicate weekly table results
- You will be Degree qualified in Graphic Design or Visual Merchandising with proven retail in-store and head office visual merchandising experience. You will be proficient and be able to demonstrate your proficiency in Adobe Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Working in a fast paced environment, you will love working collaboratively and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
- The surf culture and lifestyle is something you have a connection to want to be part of.
- APPLY BELOW