Location: Tweed Heads, NSW, Australia
Position Title: Administration /Bookkeeper
Reporting to: Office Manager
Duration: 5 days a week.
The Administration / Bookkeeping person will be responsible for Liaising with Customers, shapers and all staff. Assist Factory manager with daily updates of the board management program and carryout all bookkeeping functions.
Carryout all of the administration requirements of the designated areas of The Glass Lab group of companies that are assigned, including but not limited to creating working relations with customers, suppliers, shapers the factory manager and factory staff and all other staff and management. Invoicing and managing the scheduling and freight for the dispatch of the goods in a timely manner. Contribute to the efficient management of the board management program.
Carryout all of the bookkeeping functions including but not limited to:
Accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, cash management and income and balance sheet reporting.
- Thorough and proven knowledge of the XERO accounting package required.
- Knowledge of the Surf Board manufacturing Industry and the management packages for the manufacture of Surf Boards would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Computer literate and conversant with the “Office” suite of applications.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of an integrated team.
- Decisive and organized, capable of setting priorities and making effective and timely decisions.
- Committed to organisational goals and fosters collaboration among team members.
Applications Email: firstname.lastname@example.org