Global Surf Industries is looking to appoint an Australian Sales Director based on the northern beaches of Sydney.
Over the last 17 years GSI has helped reform the Surfboard and SUP industry globally. Currently we are seeking an experienced professional with a strong business background to join us in the constant development of our business. Working closely with the CEO and other key staff, this role will oversee all aspects of the sales process for the Australian business unit.
- 10 years experience in the Surf Industry at either Retail or Trade level
- Strong Communication skills
- High level interest in Surf and SUP hardgoods.
- A Waterman / woman mindset.
Standout Autonomous mindset coupled with strong organisational skills and high level computer skills
- A generous remuneration package
- The chance to have the job of a lifetime working in a dynamic small company where you can make a difference.
- Product and ongoing skills training
Email your CV, Cover Letter and any other applicable material to email@example.com
Our company is based on a philosophy of inclusiveness, we believe that no matter what type of board you ride, no matter what age, sex or gender you are, that your life is significantly enhanced because you are enjoying being in the water. We have built our whole company on this philosophy and we all subscribe to it fully.
Global Surf Industries (GSI) operates from its world headquarters in Manly on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia. Our wholly-owned distribution operations in Australia, New Zealand and the USA are supported by a large network of distribution specialists in various other countries.
For more information go to www.surfindustries.com