The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fuelled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, we aim to revolutionise the surf-wear industry. With an international presence – from our headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali – we constantly work to push the limit of what’s possible in the ocean, seeing what’s beyond the horizon.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join the team in our funky offices in Brookvale, NSW.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Australasia, you will effectively drive sales and awareness of the Hurley brand and products with wholesale customers within NSW.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maximise business within the territory and achieve seasonal revenue targets
- Drive business with existing customers and accounts through seasonal range presentations and outstanding in-season customer service and support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and ensure timely execution of seasonal indent orders
- Increase sell-in and sell-through by building strong relationships with accounts, coupled with targeted assortments and business plans
- Educate customers and retail staff members on the Hurley brand and products through range presentations, in-store visits, marketing/POS assets and staff training programs.
- Track progress to ensure that market and customer capacities are met
- Local travel required.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- A Tertiary Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing and/or related field
- Previous experience in Field Sales, Retail, Sales Support and/or Customer Service
- Working knowledge of the Surf/Action Sports industry and marketplace, competitors and potential new accounts or opportunities within the territory
- Ability to work to monthly and seasonal targets and KPIs
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Retail trends and metrics
- Exceptional presenting and communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
What we can offer
Here at Hurley, we place great emphasis on cultural fit – we seek applicants who can demonstrate high integrity, transparency and confidence as well as an honest passion for the brand and its’ ethos.
When you join a company like Hurley, you join a way of life – one that embraces creativity, positivity and beach culture. Our people share a passion for beach culture, and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.