Brandscope is a revolutionary wholesale B2B platform (SaaS) providing market-leading services for globally recognised Action Sports, Lifestyle Fashion, Outdoor Leisure and Sports brands. The system supports over 30,000 retailers and 400 brands internationally with offices on the Gold Coast, Melbourne, and the United Kingdom.
The primary focus of the position will be on Customer Service, Account Management, and ongoing System Training.
You will work with domestic and international Supplier, Agent and Retail clientele base within the wholesale distribution industry. Due to exponential growth, we are looking for a talented candidate to join us immediately.
This dynamic role requires the candidate to work closely with all levels of management in co-ordinating their branded products on a revolutionary software platform that streamlines and invigorates the wholesale sales process.
Please note that wholesale industry experience within the above-mentioned channels is critical to ensure immediate, effective engagement in the role.
We are all active, passionate people who have a healthy respect for work/life balance with an ardent desire to “get the job done” and maintain Brandscope’s industry leading customer service standards. If this rings true, then you’ll fit right in.
Specific duties include:
- Direct engagement with all Supplier, Agent and Retailer system users to support day to day use and effective engagement of the platform.
- Research and contribution to site updates and general maintenance and site enhancement.
- Learning new functionality to then train platform users.
- Customer Support & System Training (travel when required).
- Assist with formulation of EDM’s to support Supplier marketing initiatives requiring copy writing and flyer creation using Supplier provided assets.
- Assist with ongoing data processing and relevant information uploads.
- Identify and investigate system bugs and raise to the IT department following set protocols.
- Liaising and, where required, supporting the Onboarding Specialist in all aspects of Brandscope on-boarding process.
- Channel development in sourcing new brand opportunities to present to the sales team.
Some skills that assist in your role:
- Microsoft Excel (Accomplished)
- Gmail and G-Drive
- Experience in email marketing and Mailchimp use
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Experience in analysing data
- Comfortable learning new technologies
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
- Retail and or Wholesale experience within the Action Sport, Lifestyle Fashion, Sport and Outdoor Leisure industry
Demonstration of the following personal characteristics/behaviours:
- High achiever
- Results orientated
- Love of technology
- Willingness to take on and learn different tasks such as requirements gathering & documentation
- Outgoing and comfortable with people
- Problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Takes initiative to solve problems
- Lifestyle fashion and its related industry
- Action sports and its related industry
- Active lifestyle
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com comprising a summary focussed on why you want this job and how you can help our business! Applicants not providing this will not be considered for the role.
Applications close Friday 22nd October 2021. APPLY via email