Position: Sales and Marketing Coordinator – Futures Australia
Location: Brookvale, NSW + Domestic travel
Futures exists to provide cutting edge products that help surfers continuously improve their performance, from the beginner to world championship level.
Surfers all over the world consider Futures the ultimate source for exceptional performance surf equipment, created by surfers for surfers. We are about being authentic, challenging the status quo, and standing for the evolution of our sport.
As a satellite office of the global HQ in Huntington beach, Futures Australia is directly connected with the development, marketing and sales of Futures innovative products in Australia.
About The Role:
A rare position with our small, tight knit team has opened up and we are looking for a results driven,
goal oriented, proactive person to join the group.
This Sales and Marketing focused position requires the successful candidate to have;
• Exceptional customer relationship and service skills
• Proven sales results
• Outstanding communication (written and spoken) and coordination capabilities
• Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
• Sound understanding of Marketing principals, across digital and social-media through to product
merchandising and installations
• Drive to utilise technology and be tech-savvy
• Proficiency with common computer and graphics programs
• A Proactive, hard-working and organised approach with exceptional attention to detail
• A passion for surfing and the surf industry
• Work directly with and support all sales reps and accounts (both retail and manufacturing)
• Develop and implement marketing strategies
• Manage the AU website
• Manage B2B platforms
• Management of all customer and end-user facing touch points
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for an exciting role you can take ownership of in a growing
surf business with enormous potential please send your resume to: email@example.com