Brandscope is a successful on-line sales company supporting the Action Sport, Lifestyle Fashion, Sport and Outdoor Leisure industries in over 90 countries. This dynamic enterprise offers the successful candidate an exciting, progressive culture in which to grow and learn.
The primary focus of the position will be on Customer Service and Account Management, Training, and Opportunity Sourcing of a rapidly growing international Supplier, Agent and Retail clientele base within the wholesale distribution industry.
Our partners include over 250 leading global companies who trade with over 20,000 Retailer Users. Due to the explosive growth trajectory, the business is looking for a talented candidate to join immediately.
This dynamic, constantly evolving role requires the candidate to work closely with Suppliers, Agents and Retailers from all levels of Management in co-ordinating their branded products on a revolutionary software platform that streamlines and invigorates the wholesale sales process.
The position also presents an opportunity to engage in Market Research to source new opportunities and demonstrate software to prospective customers. It also requires liaising with clients with respect to online customer support, on-site training, image management, and digital media management. You’ll get to work closely with a plethora of progressive international brands, travel when required, and work in a modern office in Burleigh Heads just minutes from the beach. Neat casual dress only!
Specific duties include:
- Working with clients from the initial sign up stage right through to managing their account on a day to day basis
- Customer Support & Training (on-line & on-site)
- Market Research in sourcing new opportunities
- Demonstrating the software to potential customers
- Designing and distributing email campaigns
- Development and maintenance of upload templates
- Assisting with data processing and relevant uploads
- Liaising with Developers on software updates and general maintenance
- Liaising with customer IT personnel to assist with data integration
- Management of office data systems
- Supporting Directors with all daily information requirements
- Image processing and management on ad-hoc basis
- Assisting with product preparation for photography
Some Skills that will make your Job easier:
Please let us know your experience with the following. Being strong in any of these areas will help you stand out, and don’t be shy, please tell us if there’s other stuff you can do:
- Microsoft Excel (Accomplished)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in email marketing and Mailchimp use.
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Experience in analysing data
- Comfortable learning new technologies
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Retail and or Wholesale experience within the Action Sport, Lifestyle Fashion, Sport and Outdoor Leisure industry
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to let us know a bit about who you are and why you want the job!
Applications close Wednesday 24th, June. Ready for immediate start!