Luxottica is a market leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear, apparel and accessories with high technical and stylistic quality. As Luxotticans, we are proud of our iconic brands including Oakley, Ray-Ban and, Persol and many others.
By joining Luxottica, you become part of a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries. We strive to provide the best products in the world. We do not wait to adapt: we make effective decisions, embracing forward thinking and driving for results.
Do you have a passion and experience within the sales and the sport industry?
As our Sports Sales Representative for Victoria and Tasmania, you will be drawing on your passion for sports by managing accounts within the Bike & Golf Industry to ensure the Oakley brand is best represented in the retail market place. You will lead and drive the Oakley Business within your territory and report results to the National Sales Manager.
In this fast-paced sales position, you will be responsible for:
· Developing and maintaining key retail relationships to ensure effective communication of the apparel, fashion, accessories and sunglass range
· Developing and maintaining sales targets, sales strategies and ongoing growth of your brand portfolio to deliver the agreed financial performance
· Sourcing, opening and closing accounts to develop our business through all suitable avenues
· Ensuring retail marketing and image of your brands are maintained within all accounts
· Ensuring goals, service requirements and commitment are maintained by each account
· Working in conjunction with our internal business units, you will develop and execute an annual plans which ensures an efficient ROI for your portfolio.
To be successful, you will have:
· Experience managing accounts in the action sports industry, preferably from golf and cycling focus
· Proven record of success in achieving sales targets in a wholesale or retail environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability
· Strong negotiating and relationship building capabilities.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· A Current driver licence and car
CULTURE & BENEFITS
We are a fun and friendly, high-performing team who celebrate success every day.
As a Luxottican, you will be part of a vibrant and energetic team where you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary package
- Strong commission structure
- Car allowance
- A supportive, collaborative team environment
- A yearly product allowance to spend across our brand portfolio
- Global volunteering opportunities through our OneSight Foundation
- Endless career opportunities across the Luxottica family
If this opportunity sounds like you, APPLY HERE