Established in 2003, Rhythm is a global surf lifestyle brand specializing in Apparel, Swimwear and Accessories. The brand is sold in over 20 countries, with major retailers in each market, Rhythm has a successful and growing Men’s and Ladies business.
Due to our growing digital sales strategy, we are currently looking to recruit another full time Key Account Sales Manager.
Based out of our head office in Burleigh Heads (Gold Coast); and living by our company motto ‘The Sound of Change’, we are looking for a high energy sales gun, who can support our Wholesale team execute on innovative sales strategy. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic candidate, who is looking to progress their career in sales.
Reporting to the National Sales Managers, the Key Account Manager is responsible for assisting with sales growth within key accounts to achieve and exceed sales and profitability targets. As one of the primary business contacts, this role is responsible for the maintenance of key accounts and the administration of orders, including identification and procurement of new growth opportunities.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ wholesale sales experience in Men’s and/or Ladies Apparel, Swim and Accessories.
Summary of Purpose
- To develop, establish and maintain sales strategies to meet Rhythm’s objectives as outlined by the National Sales Managers and National Sales & Planning Manager.
- Work with retailers to ensure Rhythm is represented to brand standard and engaging in all opportunities and activities that lead to growth outcomes.
- Driving and delivering consistently high-performance outcomes by building trust relationships across key independent accounts.
- Provide excellence in customer service to all who interact with our brand via the omni channel program.
- Identify & develop new sales opportunities to contribute to the sales network & ultimately brand growth.
- Work closely with our Management Team to manage timeline communication, deliveries, and stock expectations.
- Work closely with our Marketing Team to provide such support to wholesale accounts.
Rhythm is seeking a self-motivated, driven, positive and passionate sales professional with the following attributes
- Proven sales track record for sales achievement in growth
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient computer and MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships.
- Stock allocation and replenishment experience.
- Thorough understanding of and natural affinity for apparel trends and the fashion industry.
- Established relationships with retail buyers, essential.
- Experience with Cin 7, Brandscope & Shopify is desirable
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate to your experience.
- A career with an expanding international surf clothing company
- A chance to be a part of an exciting, creative and growing brand.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please apply through Seek.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a key account manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?