About the job
DC Shoes currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team in either Torquay, VIC or Burleigh Heads, QLD. If you live and breathe skate this is the role for you!
In this role you will develop brand activations in region and manage our skate and snow team. You’ll manage the regional social media channels for the brand, collaborating closely with our global marketing and regional brand teams. This role has the opportunity to be strategic, developing the GTM calendar for the region and executing hands-on, ensuring ROI. You will work closely with our wholesale team, supporting key account sell in, trade marketing and activations.
As part of the global Boardriders business you’ll gain unique industry exposure, work with a brand you love and be part of a team of subject matter experts sharing their knowledge. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with likeminded people who are passionate about what they do. Working within an agile and collaborative team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact!
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant marketing experience, ideally within a similar brand environment
- Knowledge of the skate industry and lifestyle
- Proven track record of developing commercial marketing strategies to drive sell-through
- Experience in digital marketing, including hands-on management of social media platforms
- Strong business acumen and commercial skills
- The ability to represent the brand in a professional manner
- Self-motivated, proactive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of testing methodologies, knowledge of industry best practice and the confidence to contribute and test new ideas
- Above all you’ll thrive working in an evolving, fast paced team environment
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate.
Send us your application today! Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!