About the job
Join Billabong Women’s today! In this rare opportunity you will support an iconic Australian brand to maintaining it’s no 1 market share position in a highly sought after lifestyle industry. You will use your creative concept and graphic design skills to create enviable marketing content to drive demand for the brand in a highly competitive market. Bring your talent, ideas and energetic approach and take your career to the next level!
In this sought-after role you will concept and design marketing creative for seasonal campaigns, regional collaborations and speed to market collections. You will be responsible for all creative elements of the integrated marketing campaigns including but not limited to trade marketing and digital aspects. You will also concept and design content moments with our impressive athlete team, ambassadors and influencers. You will work within a dynamic marketing team as well as interact with our product design and sales teams. You will see your creative and design in our store windows, online and all over Instagram. You will work with the global creative team based in the USA to regionalise global campaigns and marketing creative. You will have pride yet humility and be responsible for all aspects of graphic design from sale signage to highly exposed bill boards and everything in between.
This is a business like no other. We’re a proud family of brands with amazing heritage in the industry. Being part of a large global business will provide you with unique exposure to industry best practice, allowing you to continue developing your career. This role will provide you the opportunity to take ownership of your success and lead the marketing creative and graphic design feature to the next level. This role is reinforced by a great team who are passionate about what they do, and who will provide the support and integration for you to be successful. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to travel and collaborate with athletes, attend brand events/activations and be an integral contact within the marketing team.
Who are we looking for?
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within a retail or brand marketing team
- A historical relationship with the Billabong brand with the ability to influence and analyse trends in the market using a feminine, graphic design lens
- Demonstrated experience in executing conceptual graphic design, including new point of sale, marketing assets, store windows, social media, events, poster art, and web assets
- Ability to attend briefs and produce material suited for digital, wholesale trend and retail needs
- Advanced experience using Adobe Suite Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of consumer behaviour in a retail environment and the relation to marketing strategy
- A self-starting, can-do attitude with displayed leadership capabilities
- Ability to deliver under pressure and work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
- A passion for surfing/sports lifestyle!
Send us your application today to find out more!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!