As a Product Developer, you will have full ownership of managing and processing the development of garments, accessories and fabrics from design to supplier delivery. This is your opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, who are as passionate about our brands as you are!
Does this sound like you?
- You have practical experience in a garment technician or product developer role, ideally with exposure to accessories
- You have exceptional knowledge of product construction and development
- You have advanced administration skills with the ability to manage your own workload
- You’re used to working to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Adobe Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable
- You have experience of computer systems and databases including the MS Office suite (PLM desirable)
- You’re passionate about our brands and product
What’s in it for you?
As part of the Boardriders Group of global brands, you’ll also be entitled to some great perks including:
- Clothing discounts and unique brand experiences
- Career & personal development opportunities
- Mentoring from an experienced team of subject matter experts
- A great work/life balance and unique working environment
- Modern office with on-site café, skate ramp and free parking
About the brand
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate.
Where do I apply?
If you are passionate about our group of brands and the lifestyle we represent, APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to each and every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!