JS Industries has become one of the best known and respected names in the world of performance surfboards. Jason Stevenson (founder, owner and shaper) has built the company from ground up and his talents and love of surfing have gained him global recognition and excellent relationships with a world class team of loyal surfers.JS celebrated 20 years in 2020, with many of our respected craftsmen and factory staff having worked with Jason at our Gold Coast HQ since the early days. If you want to bring your talents to a world class field of passionate men & women, there’s likely a position that’s perfect for you.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in a similar role with a sales, customer service and production focus
- Experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- Knowledge of database systems including data entry
- Telephone based account management experience
- Surfing background required
Tasks & responsibilities
- Using a sales and customer service call cycle to liaise with stores, ask questions, gather information and create sales
- Focus on gathering seasonal pre book orders
- Planning to meet weekly and yearly sales budgets
- Enter orders for Australian customers
- Proactive sales approach to gain new sales weekly
- National sales trips, demo days and in-store events performed on occasion upon request
- Long term job fulfilment with clear career trajectory
- Consistent, stable work
- Healthy workplace culture
- Local and nationwide travel
- How many years’ experience do you have as a sales account manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?