A rare and exciting position with LSKD has opened and we are looking for Sales Agencies in NSW, VIC/ TAS, SA and WA to join our team
Inspired from a high school nickname and born from a passion for action sports, LSKD (Loose Kid) is an Australian-owned and operated lifestyle brand that prides itself in producing high-quality, fashion-forward clothing and accessories.
Ever since our formation in 2007, we’ve never been content settling for the norm; we’re constantly evolving and challenging the status quo, inspired by the restless few who influence style, shape the future and chase the vibe.
We strongly value the community we’ve created and love nothing more than giving back to those who have supported our journey so far. LSKD is also a proud supporter of our charity of choice, Cystic Fibrosis Queensland.
Our dedicated team lives and breathes the same action and adventure-based lifestyle that we promote. Our goal is to inspire people to chase the vibe by delivering fashionable lifestyle products that resonate with our experience-driven community.
About the Role
Due to the continued growth of LSKD, we are looking for Sales agents in NSW, VIC-TAS, SA, and WA to join our team. Living by our company motto ‘Chase the Vibe’ we are on the lookout for suitable agencies to carry out all aspects of our sales strategy with an innovative approach that fits our mission.
Reporting to the Head of Wholesale, your Agency will assist in the growth within your territory to achieve and exceed sales and profitability targets through current and new opportunities.
- Develop, establish and maintain sales targets and strategies within your region
- Work closely with existing accounts and manage all aspects of their accounts, whilst also exploring and securing new opportunities
- Liaise regularly with key stakeholders to report on sell-through, market trends and demands and sales budgets.
LSKD is seeking a self-motivated, driven, positive and passionate sales Agency with the following attributes.
- Exceptional customer relationships and service skills
- A proven sales track record for sales achievement in growth
- Proficient computer and MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships with a network of accounts.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Jamie Thomson-