Our clothes and sneakers get worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
We celebrate individuality.
If you’re one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
In some ways, you know us. Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics. What you wear defines sport, street, and creative culture, and we’ve been redefining it with you all along.
Born from water, Hurley was founded in Huntington Beach in 1999 on the principle of empowering and fueling the voice of the next generation. Through the lens of inclusion, Hurley has partnered with the world’s best musicians, surfers, skateboarders, and more, growing into a global youth culture brand with roots sunk deep in beach lifestyle.
As a dynamic Australian & New Zealand retailer and wholesaler, Conquest Sports is a market leader specialising in footwear and apparel. We continue to be the fashion leaders in street wear and leisure wear. We hold exclusive licences to distribute major leading brands such as Converse and Hurley, plus our kid’s specialty clothing from Converse, Jordan & Nike SB.
Say goodbye to the city commute! This role comes with the added benefits of our Mitcham location (also in walking distance to Mitcham station), with an office decorated by local artists, rooms showcasing our latest footwear and apparel, outdoor BBQ/lunch area, free parking and free gym access.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to ongoing expansion and growth of our business, a new opportunity exists to join the Online team as our Digital Marketing Manager.
You will take ownership of the digital marketing function for the Converse and Hurley brands, with a focus on both acquisition and retention activities. Specifically, this role will manage third-party relationships for performance/paid marketing (SEM, Remarketing, Affiliates) whilst also having a big focus on Email/CRM. Additional support work may be required for the SEO channel during peak times. Additional support work may be required for the SEO channel during peak times.
- The role reports to the Head of Online but also has close touchpoints with the respective Brand Managers and E-Commerce Trading Manager.
- Lead third-party agencies to build, develop and execute the performance marketing strategy across SEM, Affiliates and Remarketing channels.
- Monitor performance of paid advertising to drive website visits.
- Interpret monthly reports and present key insights back to the Head of Online including any next steps to maximise both performance and
- In conjunction with the email marketing third-party agency, create a robust email marketing/loyalty strategy with defined KPIs.
- Oversee the email marketing calendar and ensure scheduled campaigns are executed in full alignment with e-commerce and brand marketing.
- Ensure effective customer data and hygiene practices in the Email Software Platform.
- Ensure privacy and unsubscribe requirements/processes are being managed/adhered to.
- Ensure sign ups from stores are flowing into email platform and share reporting with relevant retail team members to ensure ongoing sign-up targets are being achieved.
Reporting, Participation & Support
- Assistance with any overflow work from the SEO channel, supporting the E-Comm Trading Manager during peak times if required.
- Receive, interpret and summarise monthly/quarterly/annual reports from third-party agencies back to management.
- Annual digital marketing channel forecasting.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing or related course.
- Proven experience across the full digital marketing mix, preferably within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Excellent knowledge of performance marketing channels.
- Excellent knowledge of social media.
- Sound knowledge of email marketing, segmentation/loyalty, and email success metrics.
- Experience working with email and social software platforms, including setting up campaigns & journeys (email). Dotdigital experience is highly regarded.
- Knowledge of and previous exposure to SEO practices.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Google Analytics
- Experience pulling data from a variety of sources
WE CAN OFFER YOU…
As a licensee of Converse, Hurley and Rookie USA, Conquest Group employees are motivated by this belief. It permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally.