ASB MAGAZINE: Just in time for winter, Billabong have introduced the Furnace Natural – the most sustainable wetsuit Billabong make. Furnace Natural is 100% neoprene free and infused with CiCLO® technology, helping to close the loop and reduce plastic pollution – Watch the video above and get to know the newest addition to Billabong range of rubber, as demonstrated by Tyler Warren and narrated by Kepa Mendia.
Naturally warm and flexible, the Billabong Furnace Natural delivers premium sustainability without sacrifice.
On the outside, the Furnace Natural utilizes 100% recycled Superflex jersey infused with CICLO® fibers, reducing plastic microfiber pollution and plastic accumulation in landfills.
Continuing to fuse function and sustainability, Yulex® pure stretch eliminates the need for neoprene and brings lightweight flexibility to a natural rubber core. A zipperless entry system reduces weight and waste while providing maximum flexibility.
To top it all off, the eco-minded fullsuit is lined at the front and back panels with incredibly lightweight, strong and thermally-retentive Graphene-infused yarns, now infused with 100% recycled fibers, keeping you warmer, faster for longer.
- Men’s 3/2 wetsuit.
- Zipperless entry.
- Exterior: Ciclo-Infused 100% recycled Superflex jersey.
- Yulex pure stretch Natural Rubber foam: 85% new formulation Natural Rubber / 15% synthetic stabilization. Sourced from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
- Lining: Graphene + Recycler panels combined with Airlite Superflex.
- 100% welded exterior seams, machine-applied stretch tape to high-stress areas.
- Water-based adhesive.
- 80% Yulex natural rubber, 20% Nylon
More about the Furnace Natural: https://bit.ly/39fFqHn