At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Customer Service Representative will provide support to the Australia team in a variety of capacities including but not limited to; customer support to our online customers and retail partners, provide administrated and office support, and process wholesale and purchase orders for our dealers. This is a highly cross functional support position which will work closely with Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing and be a support system as we grow the brand in Australia and New Zealand.
While wearing the customer service hat, you’ll provide consumers and retail dealers a custom-tailored experience via telephone and email. You’ll answer questions about which YETI works best for specific adventures and how to appropriately accessorize a YETI.
You are someone with superior organizational skills that allow you to stay on top of multiple projects at the same time and have the ability to switch direction at the drop of a hat. You are the consummate team player. There is no task or project too big or too small for you – you attack them all with passion, creativity, a positive outlook and serious attention to detail.
- Patiently listen to callers and confirm the purpose of the call.
- In a polite and articulate manner, provide callers with helpful information.
- Process wholesale and purchase orders for our dealers and retailers
- Provide thorough and timely follow up to customers when issues cannot be solved during the initial call.
- Handle a variety of inquiries, including but not limited to:
- Inventory availability
- Taking product orders
- Explaining product features and attributes
- Educating customers on best practices to maximize ice retention
- Troubleshooting product performance issues with customers to minimize returns of first-quality products.
- Assisting customers with the appropriate cooler selection for their needs & warranty return process when required
- Deliver an exceptional experience every time to every YETI consumer who reaches out to us.
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries & connect with callers in a warm and upbeat manner.
- Perform cursory evaluation of new dealer inquiries and communicate questions or next steps back to the prospective dealer as well as YETI’s New Account Rep.
- Troubleshoot product performance issues with customers to minimize returns of first-quality products.
- Guide customers to the best resources to resolve any issues.
- Effectively communicate with customers when inventory constraints and/or quality issues impact timely fulfillment of orders
Qualifications and Attributes:
- High School Certificate required
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or sales related position
- Retail or wholesales experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritise and develop processes to do work efficiently and effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working in a fast paced high volume environment
- Proficient with basic computer skills – Excel, Word, web browsers
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.