O’Neill, the original surf brand founded in 1952, continues to be one of the world’s leading Surf Wetsuit and Lifestyle Apparel brands. We pride ourselves on our professional, yet relaxed culture where we offer a genuine commitment to teamwork and flexibility.
Based out of O’Neill’s Sydney office in Brookvale, we are looking for a candidate to join the team for a 3 month Maternity Leave cover contract in the position of Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator.
- Assisting the Regional Marketing Director to execute seasonal and annual marketing strategies to calendar.
- Graphic design support across all marketing initiatives, inclusive of seasonal catalogues, E-Comm support, trade marketing, print and digital advertising campaigns etc.
- Execute social media strategy at direction of Marketing Managers.
- Research previous best sellers and upcoming market trends relevant to the market.
- Content management including; file management, fulfilment of internal and external content requests and coordinating the seasonal upload of images to online platforms.
- Team and Ambassador liaison.
- Graphic Design qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Sound knowledge/experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design programs.
- Excellent organisational and time management qualities.
- Interest or active in surf/lifestyle & fashion.
- Apple system proficient.
- Confident in Excel and Word.
- Strong eye for visual layout and composition.
- Photography knowledge a bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to have influence and work in a team oriented environment. A minimum of 2 years industry experience is preferred however not essential to fulfilling this role.
This position is for 3 months only and requires an immediate start.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.