About the job
Our eCommerce team is in a growth state, giving you the best of both worlds – the ability to have impact and suggest best practice in a start-up style environment, with the support and career opportunities in a global group of brands. You’ll have exposure across a range of exciting projects as we develop our eCommerce business.
In this newly created role you will initially have a broad scope, providing reports and analysis to our digital marketers, eCommerce merchants and eCommerce Management to facilitate enhancements or strategic decisions across multiple brands and platforms. You will leverage all available analytics data sources (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Customer Data Platform) to provide a comprehensive view of digital marketing performance and customer behaviour. As the team continues to grow, you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and specialise in user behaviour and experience and associated site optimisation metrics primarily using Adobe Analytics. You’ll be working across 11 branded websites across multiple platforms and be part of large-scale software implementation projects, bringing us best-in-class technologies to support our ongoing focus and investment in eCommerce.
As part of the global Boardriders business you’ll gain unique industry exposure, work with amazing brands and be part of a team of subject matter experts sharing their knowledge. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with likeminded people who are passionate about what they do. Working within an agile and collaborative team, you’ll have the opportunity to make big impact through your analysis and see the results of your recommendations come to fruition.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous experience in an eCommerce environment, ideally working across multiple brands (fashion/apparel experience preferred)
• Experience in a similar web analytics focused role with hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics (a.k.a. Omniture SiteCatalyst) or Google Analytics
• Experience with advertising platform analytics tools such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• The ability to organise, present and explain complex data to a variety of stakeholders
• Experience with Google Data Studio, Tableau and/or Power BI will be well regarded
• Above all you’ll thrive working in an evolving, fast paced team environment
• Hands on performance marketing experience will be highly regarded
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate.
Send us your application today! Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!