The contracted Advertising Sales Representative will maintain a comprehensive advertising and marketing program for WavePoolMag. Work is done remotely from anywhere in the world.
• Fast-paced, growing website in a totally new niche
• Drive success of website, social channels through unique campaigns
• Tailor ad offerings for our rapidly growing list of marketing partnerships
• You get the chance to offer something new and refreshing in a weary digital landscape
About the role
This role is responsible for the development and execution of ad sales direction across all WavePoolMag platforms including web and social media. You will make crucial decisions as they affect the expansion of the WPM media company. This is a wide-open position with amazing growth potential for the right candidate.
• Drive the advertising strategy for WavePoolMag to develop lasting brand partnerships
• Craft digital service proposals and campaigns for our clients
• Identify client service gaps and communicate editorial needs of the clients
• Conduct international and online research to build our growing network of marketing contacts
• Reach out to surf brands, hardgoods, manufacturers, energy drink companies and wave pool facilities to secure paid digital partnerships.
• Communicate clearly client’s needs and expectations with any given campaign
• Conduct regular competitor analysis activities (SWOT) and ensure efficiency while adhering to timelines.
To be successful in the role you will have:
• 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Creative flair with a commercial eye
• Marketing contacts and relationships in surf
• Knowledge of surf, action sports and outdoor industry
• Experience assessing the needs of clients to offer a service
• Desire to help brands connect with a totally new and evolving market
As an advertising sales leader, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate our WavePoolMag service philosophy: We are here for your curiosity and stoke, we believe that people become better humans by the simple act of surfing, whether its in fresh or salted water.
• Work from home or anywhere
• Generous commission structure
• Opportunity in being part of the next big thing
• Flexible work structure and employee independence
• Global network of staff open to your ideas and insights