This is an exciting new role that will allow you to use your knowledge, experience and sales operations skills in a fun working environment
Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for reporting, analysing and the operations of sales for the business for all customers. In this role you will also assist the National Sales Manager is managing the customer service team, offering them direction and support to ensure the best customer service experience.
Some of the key task include-
- Assistance in key account sell through analysis weekly/monthly to identify sales opportunities to drive new dollars
- Assistance reviewing majors indents, providing intel for sales and product teams
- Assist in seasonal reports/presentations for Sell in
- Initiate style alerts/EDM based on a brief from sales manager
- Assist in monthly key account and territory report building to be shared with management
- Liaise with Marketing Department VSM Manager where needed on all aspects of VSM Strategy execution relevant to the sales department. E.g. Point Of Sale updates or new furniture roll out
- Liaise with Customer Service Department on customer/rep/agent queries to ensure that our service to retailers is exemplary.
- Liaise with Allocations Manager to advise National Sales Manager of delivery schedules and stock issues on a weekly basis.
Customer Service Support-
- Ensure the ultimate customer service experience and account management is always provided.
- Zendesk Workflow Request Allocation
- Zendesk Time Management/Reporting
- Responsible for all order maintenance
- Building weekly reports for meetings with management
- Point person for SMU development between sales, design, and production.
- Provide Sales manager with RA’s and credits to be approved on weekly cycle
- Rebate analysis, assess performance and provide full scenario before sales manager approval
- Sales administration/logistic support
We are looking for someone to start ASAP and who has experience in a similar role.
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior level
Industry – Apparel & Fashion
Employment Type – Full-time
Job Function – Management, Manufacturing