Volcom are currently looking for an experienced Merchandise Planning Assistant / Allocation Analyst to join the Retail team. Based out of our head office in Balgowlah, you will be responsible for the life cycle management of product across our retail channels with a goal of maximising profitability and return on investment.
- Manage all new stock allocations based on seasonal plans, delivery schedules and current trends
- Maintain healthy stock levels in store and manage replenishment process from the Warehouse.
- Create and maintain Sales Stock Reservation for Stores and Ecommerce channels.
- Analyse and maintain size curves and provide feedback to the buying team.
- Ensure that all stores have enough stock to hit their sales targets, whilst maximizing sales opportunities across the entire distribution channels.
- Read, review and reply to Stock Enquires from Stores.
- Communicate Markdowns, consolidations and promotions to stores and online.
- Run and analyse the Weekly report Package.
- Assist with adhoc reporting, analysis & planning requirements
We are ideally looking for someone who has two years + experience within the retail industry in an allocations or merchandise planning assistant role.
In addition, you will have the following skills;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Commercially minded & a keen problem solver
- Clear decision making, backed up by data analysis
- Team Player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that’s constantly evolving
- Time management, flexibility, and adaptability.
Cut off is March 23rd.
Please forward Resume to au.hr@Volcom.com