(Maternity Leave 1 Year)
About the role
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Creative & Digital Marketing Manager will enjoy a varied role of Planning, Creation & Marketing.
- Planning, Creation and Execution of all major campaigns, from ideation through to execution.
- Working closely with the Global Volcom Creative & Marketing Teams to drive all Campaign & Marketing activity.
- Calendar Management and Project Management, balancing Global calendars with regional, across all Brand divisions.
- Lead creative team to produce marketing assets that are on brand regionally and inline with Global brand direction.
- Direct & Produce Photoshoots: B2C Studio, Campaign Lifestyle, Social across the facets of whole Brand.
- Social media & Social Advertising Management
- Digital Marketing & Ecommerce channel Marketing
- Manage assets for multiple Product Seasons simultaneously
- Understanding and catering to 3 business channels Volcom Ecomm, Volcom Retail & Wholesale Business
- Seasonal Marketing & Brand Presentations
- Budget management and ROI reporting
- Strong Creative and Art Direction
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 3 years in a full time Marketing or Creative/Art Direction Role
- The ability to bring a brand to life through visual communication, activations and customer experiences
- Customer centric and commercially minded with a drive for tangible results
- Exceptional Visual communication skills
- Strong Creative Suite skills with particular emphasis on Photoshop, Lightroom & InDesign
- Strong Office 365/Microsoft Office skills with particular emphasis on Excel & Powerpoint.
- Exceptional calander, project management & organisational skills
- Highly collaborative and a true team player
- Experience with CRM and partnership programs
- Experience project managing campaigns from initial concept development through to execution and reporting
- Strong background in marketing, campaign and media planning, creative production processes across offline and online.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to nuance messaging of complex topics for different audiences.
- Adept at balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Results driven, you are a champion of the brand working cross-functionally on all growth initiatives to bring our experience and expertise together ensuring excellence in the development and execution of our brand and communication plans.
- Able to work flexibly and creatively, respect confidentiality, and under pressure, working to tight deadlines.
- Be a good problem solver, with passion for design, storytelling and innovation.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Budgeting and reporting experience
- GP Days – take up to an extra 2 annual leave days per year…just because
- Diverse career paths – the sky if the limit…set your own course
- Staff discount – a generous staff discount applies to all products in store
- Incentive nights – parties throughout the year and they are renowned for nights to remember
- Training and Development – it’s your future… own it!
- Incentive scheme – as well as random competitions with cash and product giveaways every week
If this sounds like you apply today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspired by creative spirit, Volcom was founded in 1991 and creates products for the persistent who are true to their passions. OUR DYNAMIC COMPANY CULTURE ATTRACTS THE MOST CREATIVE, TALENTED AND PASSIONATE INDIVIDUALS. Volcom prides itself on making quality apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories that not only exemplify the lifestyle, but also enhance the ability to live it. A RIDING COMPANY We sponsor top skateboarders, snowboarders and surfers who are all supported by a strong marketing infrastructure. A CREATIVE COMPANY We support Bands and Musicians, Artists and people of creative minds that mirror the Creativity of the brand.PRODUCT DRIVEN We design, produce and distribute top quality product that is innovative and exciting. NEW FUTURE We manage and are accountable for our impact on the environment, people and communities in which we operate. Sustainability is the cornerstone of longevity for Volcom.At Volcom we encourage our employees to live a life filled with passion and positivity. Come work for a company that understands and values a true work life balance!