Volcom is a fast paced and dynamic surf/skate/snowboard international brand, owned by the Kering Group. The company prides itself on making quality apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories, that not only exemplify the lifestyle but also enhance the ability to live it. Our employees are our greatest asset and Volcom is where people who share our values, want to work. We run a tight ship, while striving to maintain a fun environment. We always look for ways to improve our operation.
We are creating an exciting brand new “Account Manager” position to join our sales team based at Volcom Australia/NZ Head Office located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Your Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Function as the main contact person for Volcom Customers in NSW
- Development and maintenance of strong and trustworthy relationships to Key Customers in that territory
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities
- Attendance of meetings with the key customers and presentation of current collections
- Plan, prioritize and manage sales activities to achieve targets
- On a monthly basis, report and comment on sales activities.
- Working with the sales team to execute sales opportunities within Key and Core Customers.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Assist with day to day functions of the in-house sales team.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years sales / account manager experience in a similar industry with proven results
- Strong communication, relationship building and influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Attention to detail with reporting and planning
- Visual merchandising skills essential
For the successful candidate, you will receive Competitive salary + Work life balance + Staff discount!
Volcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forward your CV to email@example.com with subject reference ‘Account Manager’.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.