About the business
The Urbnsurf Mission is to build and operate world-class surf parks in Australia that deliver high quality man-made waves and authentic surfing experiences to new and existing surfers of all ages, experience and ability.
Our strategic intent is to be commercially successful in doing so and be seen as the market leader in the creation of an authentic surf experience while delivering outstanding returns for shareholders.
About the role
Within this context the Executive Assistant will contribute to the strategic intent by focusing on providing essential support across a range of areas to the team so that they can focus on key aspects of their own roles.
Benefits and perks
- URBNSURF Melbourne is Australia’s first surf park
- URBNSURF has projects in Melbourne and Sydney with plans to develop further locations across Australia in the next few years.
- Extensive opportunities to #surfmore.
Skills and experience
Interested applicants will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in admin/support role with exposure to Human Resources, Finance and Projects.
- Organised/ structured
- Degree of financial knowledge – basic but organised
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to provide support at senior levels
- Presentation/report editing-coordination
- Filing and document management
- Superior fluency in spoken and written English, particularly with respect to business report writing
This is a key role within the URBNSURF business that will allow you to make your mark on our organisation, whilst participating in an exciting, high growth venture.
If this sounds like you…. APPLY NOW!