Who we are looking for
As Trade Marketing Specialist for our Key Account & E-Wholesale business you will build and develop internal and external relationships to help drive growth with some of our biggest and most strategic partners within the Wholesale business.
You will be part of a local trade marketing focused team that thrives on delivering best in class trade executions within our partners doors that we serve. You will be closely working with the Key Account Sales team and across the broader Wholesale Business.
You will develop customer specific plans and execute exceptional trade marketing plans in our Wholesale doors across Sport and Optical Channels in Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to the Senior Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for how Luxottica Brands are represented within the Wholesale Key Account network.
You will have:
- Successfully developed and executed both seasonal and permanent trade marketing plans
- Managed the production, allocation and distribution of POP
- Experience supporting a sales teams
- Tracked and managed marketing budgets
- An understanding of sales and campaign results
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience working across a wide range of projects impacting a wide range of stakeholders
- Visual merchandising knowledge and practical skills
- Confidence in project management and delivering best in class executions
- The energy and interest to support a broad range of matters in a busy team
- Worked in a fast-paced large organisation (Preferably with experience working with Global/Regional Teams)
Why work with us
We are the global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury sports eyewear and eyecare around the world. Our portfolio includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban and Oakley, as well as licensed brands including Giorgio Armani, Burberry, CHANEL, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co., Valentino and Versace.
Our wholesale distribution network covers more than 150 countries across 5 continents and is complemented by an extensive retail network of approximately 9,100 stores, which includes Sunglass Hut, Ray Ban, Oakley, OPSM and Laubman & Pank in Australia and New Zealand.
A career with Luxottica will offer you rewarding experiences and the opportunity to develop and stretch your skills every day.
The role will start working from our head-office located in Macquarie Park, and then from our brand-new beautiful office in North Sydney later this year:
- A yearly product allowance to spend across our portfolio of brands
- Parental leave, extra annual leave days and product discounts for family and friends
- Global volunteering opportunities through our OneSight Foundation
- Generous discounts with hotels, insurers and major retailers
- Career development opportunities across the Luxottica family
- Flexible working arrangements
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please click apply and send your cover letter and resume today!