About the business
The Leisure Collective is the owner and manufacturer of globally recognised brand Creatures of Leisure specialising in premium surf hardware.
We supply surf hardware to retailers within Australia and abroad.
We have a strong commitment to quality and safe working practices including a zero tolerance to alcohol and drugs.
About the role
Responsibilities for this role includes:
- Physical receipt of incoming goods
- Accurate picking and packing outgoing goods
- Accurate record keeping of stock picked
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Stock, organize and arrange products in warehouse
- Housekeeping Duties
- General Warehouse duties
The hours of the role are somewhat flexible but ideally we would be looking for someone who is available weekdays between 7am – 2pm on an “on-call” basis, weekly hours can vary from 7 to 25 per week.
Benefits and perks
Based in Burleigh Heads, Queensland
Skills and experience
To be considered for the role you must:
- be fit enough to pick and pack
- have good communication skills
- have high attention to detail
Additional Desired Skills include:
- Ability to drive forklift