ASB MAGAZINE: Volcom today officially launched its much anticipated workwear line featuring the work of bespoke craftsman, Ryan Cowell of Magic Axe and the Goons of Doom. The design process was focused around durability, functionality and all day comfort. In a nod to old school sustainability, the collection is designed and built to last. Hidden inside each piece is highly technical and revolutionary features.
Volcom’s Tough to Tear stretch canvas uses Nylon 66 technology, implemented at the fibre level, making the entire garment resistant to tearing and abrasion. Patented Superior Stretch technology creates freedom of mobility with high recovery, allowing the garment to hold its shape and the Indestructible Buckle Button provides a strong connection to the garment, giving more durability and longevity than a standard shank.
This collection continues to deliver with reinforcements in high wear areas, functional pocketing and many other details that life on the job site requires! Functional and adaptive, Volcom Workwear blurs the gap between work & play.
Available today June 1st in Australia, July in New Zealand and later this Fall in the United States
- Featuring Ryan “Cowboy” Cowell @magicaxe + Drummer of The Goons Of Doom
- Client Producer & Creative Shane Azar (Volcom OZ/NZ) Exe Producers Ryan Immegart & Alison Thomas (Volcom)
- Written, Directed, Produced & Created by Ee Chuan “Peanut” Fong @directorp3e [CD @ HEVEstudiosAPAC] DOP 1 + Photography by Matej Hakl DOP 2 by Roman Liebich Location Ozzie Wright Music by Jake Meadows V.O.
- Sound Record & Script Edit by Adam Blakey
- Sound Design by Justin Spasevski Ending title track “Curse of the Yellowy Moon” by The Goons Of Doom
- Art Directed by Nick Boon VFX by Sebastian Phillips Client Creative Leads Mike Aho & Ryan Thomas of Volcom A HEVEstudiosAPAC Production
Explore Volcom Workwear: