- Award and/or negotiable + Commissions and Incentives
- Top Surfing Products Retailer
- Great product discounts
The Surfboard Warehouse is currently seeking an experienced and mature Sales Assistant to work full-time in our Gold Coast online and retail stores (Tweed, Palm Beach and Miami). We offer a unique position giving you the opportunity to be a part of our team at the Surfboard Warehouse.
The Surfboard Warehouse provides Australia’s largest range of surfing products. We specialise in the manufacture and sale of surfboards, stand up paddleboards and surf products and accessories. With six stores that stretch from Northern NSW to the Sunshine Coast, as well as an online store, we are an expanding company on the rise. As our company has a track record of success, the applicable candidate can be assured that this is a role where your dedication and hard work is rewarded.
In this role you will need to be mature, self-motivated, diligent and able to demonstrate sales and customer service skills through experience in the sales and retail sector. You must have excellent customer service, sales and other inbound enquiry experience and be able to follow systems and procedures to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you MUST have:
- Experience in sales;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Have exceptional computer skills
- Have excellent phone mannerism;
- Have a professional approach to customer service;
- Have the ability to make calculated and punctual decisions under pressure;
- Have the ability to problem solve effectively;
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment;
- Follow instruction and co-operate with others to maintain high moral;
- Be flexible with work hours and must be available on weekends; and
- Be trustworthy and reliable
The ideal candidate will also posses the following skills:
- Some experience with Ecommerce and web platforms;
- Experience in surf products, construction and sales techniques;
You will be required to work for five days per week, including weekends. Only CV’s accompanied by a cover letter detailing your skills, experience and proven ability in the above mentioned pre-requisites will be viewed and considered.
Interviews will be starting immediately. Be quick to apply, as this job won’t be up for long. Please understand that due to the high number of applications, we will only contact candidates we intend to interview. If you believe you can hit the ground running and take our company to the next level of success, apply now.
To apply online for this position, please click on the apply button.
For more information about our company visit our website: www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com.au