Reporting to the ANZ Financial Controller, you are responsible for accurate and timely reporting to the Executive, and ANZ Sales team. Through the development of regular structured reporting, the Sales Analyst creates visibility of business performance, through analysing and interpreting data, to deliver positive outcomes.
Boardriders is at an exciting stage where we are involved with various integrations across the business, and although it cannot be guaranteed, there may be an opportunity for on-going employment at the conclusion of the 12 month fixed term contract for the right candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience in a similar Analyst position
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of reporting
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Advanced user level in excel and Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Articulate, energetic person able to work alone or as part of a team
- Strong analysis and requirements gathering skills, both business and systems focused
- An ability to translate business needs into technical system requirements
This is a business like no other. We live and breathe the lifestyle that our brands represent, we wear the product to the office and work with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do. We work hard but also take time out as a team at our regular staff events, including the infamous annual staff surf day! As a department the hard work we put in is truly valued.
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate.
Send us your application today to find out more!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!