We are looking for a passionate Consumer & Influencer Specialist to join the ROXY marketing team in Torquay, VIC. In this role, you will support the commercial and strategic execution of the ROXY brand across the ANZ region, including development and service of the Influencer, Events and Consumer Activation agenda.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving ROXY’s excellence by working to ensure the right regional events, and experiences are briefed and implemented and always aligned to ROXY’s consumer
- Shape and maximize the ANZ Influencer program
- Help tailor local marketing based on gathering competitive intelligence & market information and insights to achieve the ROXY marketing plan
- Work closely with consumer activation counterparts to activate the athlete and influencer portfolio
- Coordinate and execute global and regional events
- Identify new local marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop B2B marketing collateral to support growth goals
- Coordinate all ROXY traffic downloads and distribution to key stakeholders
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the retail apparel or sport lifestyle industry will be advantageous
- Relevant experience in marketing or related discipline
- Experience in delivering best-in-class marketing solutions
- Demonstrated ability in assisting in the execution of commercial marketing strategies and tactical plans
- Solid understanding of digital marketing
- Polished verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to represent brand in a professional manner to a variety of third parties
- A passion or interest in boardriding and lifestyle culture
ABOUT THE BRAND
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate.
BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS!
Join the Boardriders team and reap the rewards! We offer:
- Generous clothing discounts and allowances
- The support of a large, global business with a multitude of lifestyle brands
- A unique working environment with onsite café, 10 minutes from the surf breaks of Burleigh Point
- Career, Training & Development Opportunities – We offer and encourage succession planning throughout our business
If you are passionate about our group of brands and the lifestyle we represent, APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to each and every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!