- Responsible for Flagship, Canada & Airport store in-season allocations
- Oversee reporting for weekly business needs
- Oversee M3 (data system) order file maintenance
- Troubleshoot shipment/delivery delays
- Provide seasonal size analysis & share findings with buyers
- Partner with buying team on identifying transfer opportunities
- Responsible for PO Entry
- Manage system inventory accuracy
- Oversee system returns & transfers
- Assist in meeting all financial goals for responsible divisions including sales, margin, sell thru%, return rate, cancel rate and inventory targets for USA & Canada Retail stores
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent sense of urgency & follow-up
- Highly organized, with the ability to coordinate numerous concurrent projects
- Passionate about analyzing information and identifying risks & opportunities
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Flexibility of working outside normal working hours
- Able to sit for long periods of time
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years’ allocation experience preferred.
- In store retail experience preferred.
- Must be passionate about the Rip Curl brand!