About the role…
The Digital Content Editor is a permanent part-time position. The role has capacity to transition into full-time. Working within our Global Marketing Unit (GMU), this role will work closely with the Creative Director to develop and execute the content creation strategy in line with global integrated merchandise and marketing campaigns.
- Produce content for use in specific digital formats across web and social
- Work with Product Managers to produce material to assist sell in and product education
- You will build great relationships within the media to leverage across
- Accurately log, classify and archive storage of the material we produced
- When required, this role will also film events, function and campaign content
What we are searching for…
We are searching for someone who has a deep understanding and passion for surfing and snowboarding content.
- You will have relevant qualifications and experience across Adobe Creative Suite Experience, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Audition
- As you may be required to shoot and film surfing, snowboarding or product based content, an understanding of camera operations is essential including editing skills using DVDPro.
- The role may require you to travel interstate and overseas, working to strict deadlines
- 3D Rendering skills and Stop Motion Pro skills would be epic
How to apply…
Submit your CV and folio here and join us on The Search. Folio too big? Please send folio only to email@example.com