Rhythm is a wholesale surf & lifestyle apparel company specializing in premium products. This is a great opportunity for a career in an exciting lifestyle industry; we are a looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team.
A full-time position is available for a Product Developer for our Men’s Brand team, which will be based out of the head office in Burleigh Heads (Gold Coast). Living by our company motto ‘The Sound of Change’ we endeavour to carry out all aspects of our company’s strategy with an innovative approach.
Due to the technical requirements of this position, we will only be interviewing candidates with current experience in product development. Highly desirable, is the added experience in accessories product development as well as exposure to design tasks.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Be across the running of all aspects of production from first proto sample to bulk into warehouse.
- Ensure that all tech packs are up to date and correct for suppliers to review and put into their systems.
- Coordinating and commenting on proto samples/SMS and ensuring these arrive on time as per timeline.
- Attend fittings with Designer and communicate fit comments to supplier.
- Make relevant changes to spec sheets after fittings/changes
- Assist and process styles to request fit samples / sales man samples within dedicated timeframes (measuring samples, set up diagrams, print sheets, trim sheets, full scale drawings etc)
- Drawing up of original samples when required by Designer.
- Ensure all production, manufacturing and deliveries keep to schedule
- Monitor and enforce critical path deadlines for production, shipment and delivery dates.
- Quality control bulk stock that arrives into the warehouse, ensuring there is no discrepancy between approved shipment samples.
- Collect and correlate communication from retail on quality and fit issues.
- Source fabrics and trims when requested by Designer
- Source new suppliers, initial costings & MOQ’s for any new product
- Handover fabric (new fabrics/ lab dips etc) and trim developments within dedicated timeframes
- Maintain seasonal fabric and trim books
- Assist in design and development of swing tags and label systems.
- Assist Designer with approving strike offs/make relevant changes.
- Compile fabric / trim sheet for each season which lists all trims used with pricing
- Update and maintain Trim Book when developed trim arrives with pricing
- Assist in organising for range releases
- Assist with unpacking and packing up all seasonal samples/ranges
- Assist in compiling and preparing colour swatch cards for sales reps and maintain swatch boxes.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate to your experience
- A career with an expanding international surf clothing company
- A chance to be a part of an exciting, creative and emerging young label
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note, only short -listed applicants will be contacted