Purpose: The Brand Manager is responsible for understanding and gathering consumer insights and market research, specifically what drives TOM awareness, brand salience and per capita consumption. Working closely with the Head of Brand and the wider marketing team, a key focus of this role is to contribute to the annual business plan by creating, planning and executing brand initiatives.
What you will do:
- Turns insights into marketing initiatives which are actionable and relevant, and ensures these initiatives are perfect executed. Moreover, and with focus on specific target segments, monitors the consumer’s perception about brand and products.
- Owns full 360 marketing & sales plans for specific target segments and leads a full cross functional project team
- Own brand consistency & company wide brand initiatives supporting the Head of Brand. Act as a brand guardian for the whole business and ensure best practices are communicated.
- Creates branding and through the line communication for specific marketing projects in strong collaboration with the respective marketing functions.
- Lead and manage solid product launches together with sales, finance and other marketing functions and act as the key contact for Red Bull HQ.
- Supports the Head of Brand to develop and implement the annual business plan including ownership of the yearly brand-tracker and inform the leadership team on key brand developments during business planning
- Prepares, together with the marketing team, the annual plan and financial budgets/P&L in co-operation with the marketing and sales team.
Experience / Education:
- A minimum of 5 years brand management experience
- Experience of brand marketing in an FMCG environment
- Clear understanding of competitor activity and consumer behavior in a brand and FMCG context
- Understands consumer insights and translates them in to successful brand initiatives
- Implements the business strategy successfully, while managing associated changes and people processes
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen to understand financial statements and market trends
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High standard of integrity with a passion for the brand and commitment to Red Bull values
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning and application of appropriate ‘best practices’
- Combines logical, strategic thinking with a perfect execution mindset
- Applicants must be aligned with the following team operating principles: Positivity –> a growth mindset, Performance –> the best outcome, Passion –> contagious energy, Proud –>believe in what we create, Provocative –> dare to challenge, Playful –> to sparkle creativity.
At Red Bull we live and work with purpose and passion. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global brand where you are encouraged to challenge the norms. Keen to get into the real detail of the role? If so, click through below for more details and to submit your application.
Fine print: Beverage experience is not essential (although desirable). All applicants must have unlimited Australian work rights. Recruitment agencies are asked to not contact us about this role.