- Iconic global lifestyle company
- Dynamic team environment
- Victoria Surf Coast location
At Boardriders we are entering a significant period of growth and have an exciting career opportunity to join the Merchandise Planning team as the Senior Store Planner. You will have the opportunity to work with iconic brands Roxy & DC, as the role is based in our Head Office on the surf coast of Victoria in Torquay .
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories (Quiksilver, Roxy & DC) for Boardriders around the world. Our brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports.
About The Role
As Store Planner you Report through the Regional Head of Merchandise Planning, and are responsible for developing specific strategies and analytics to support the seasonal retail & e-commerce assortment. The Senior Store Planner manages the open to buy and controls inventory distribution to achieve the overall financial plan.
As the Store Planner you are focused on specific pre-season activity to support the seasonal core process & in season activity to maximize trade through the store retail network and online market places.
- Provide retail & e-commerce analytics & insights for the seasonal hindsight process
- Responsible for the retail & e-commerce sales plan in conjunction with the channel leads
- Provides the channel/brand specific analysis to support the retail & e-commerce seasonal assortment plan
- Analyses and amends seasonal forecasts as required at each buy milestone to ensure current performance trends are considered
- Assesses any possible needs for each channel where fabric liabilities for the region exist
- Directs allocation team regarding new flow releases, replenishment and transfers
- Monitors store inventory levels weekly & directs unit increases or decreases based on business performance and capacity
- Provides weekly reporting on store performance including sales, margin, unit inventory and weeks cover to drive trading decisions in stores and marketplaces
We are looking for someone who has a passion for our brands and is committed to having an impact in everything you do.
- Passionate about your career, the Boardriders brands (Roxy, Quiksilver and DC) and the lifestyle it represents.
- Possess strong project management and communications skills and an independent, resourceful and self-motivated individual
- Experience in merchandise planning in a complex retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to support seasonal assortment plans, category forecasting, prepare financial budgets and department performance analysis
- Ability to lead and mentor team members
We Have An Unwavering Commitment To, And Passion For Innovative Product, And Have Three Consistent Fundamental Values Which Guide Our Actions Everyday
We are a lifestyle business defined by our team. We want someone passionate about our brand and our people. To be a cultural fit with the company is very important to us and we love to know that your passion for the outdoors and an active lifestyle is at your core.
- Professional: taking responsibility, following through, giving our best, being open & honest
- United : Respect for one-another through listening and being supportive.
- Dynamic : Taking the initiative, being passionate and positive about our work, leading by example and embracing new ideas.
Applications close on Friday 2nd February, 2018. APPLY
Please note you must have current working rights in Australia and only those selected for interview will be contacted.