*BE QUICK APPLY TODAY (see below)
- Iconic global lifestyle company
- Dynamic team environment
- Servicing the New South Wales region
At Boardriders we are entering a significant period of growth and have an exciting career opportunity to join the team as the Quiksilver Account Manager, NSW. This role is a full-time position based in Balgowlah and services the New South Wales region so regular travel is required.
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories (Quiksilver, Roxy & DC) for Boardriders around the world. Our brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports.
About The Role
The Account Manager reports through to the Quiksilver ANZ Business Manager to achieve and exceed targeted sales within a defined account base and ensuring to build positive customer relationships by professionally representing the brand and company. Core responsibilities include:
- Achieving seasonal individual pre-book targets and drive the pre-book objectives
- Manage account base expectations through detailed account cycle planning by season / quarter
- Conduct weekly sales reviews by account target and develop an action plan to address any gaps
- Enhance brand awareness and development through initiating positive promotion through account education
- Implement in-store VM initiatives and maintenance
- Negotiate in-store brand real estate to maximize the brand profile
- Maintain and drive a positive account relationship for Quiksilver by meeting and exceeding service level expectations
We are looking for someone who has a passion for Quiksilver and our brands and is committed to having an impact in everything you do.
- 2+ years’ experience in retail or wholesale action sports / outdoor / department store / apparel industry
- Highly developed time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Exceptional customer relationship, customer service and negotiation skills
We Have An Unwavering Commitment To, And Passion For Innovative Product, And Have Three Consistent Fundamental Values Which Guide Our Actions Everyday
We are a lifestyle business defined by our team. We want someone passionate about our brand and our people. To be a cultural fit with the company is very important to us and we love to know that your passion for the outdoors and an active lifestyle is at your core.
- Professional: taking responsibility, following through, giving our best, being open & honest
- United : Respect for one-another through listening and being supportive.
- Dynamic : Taking the initiative, being passionate and positive about our work, leading by example and embracing new ideas
Coming on-board opens the door to a wide variety of benefits, discounts and opportunities. To support our people be their best we provide:
- Generous clothing and product discounts
- Company Car
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday Day off
Applications close on Monday 12 th March 2018. APPLY HERE
Please note you must have current working rights in Australia and only those selected for an interview will be contacted