Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Performance Marketing Specialist to join the surf industry leader! Our eCommerce team is in a growth state, giving you the best of both worlds – the ability to have impact and suggest best practice in a start-up style environment, with the support and career opportunities in a global group of brands. You’ll have exposure across a range of exciting projects as we develop our eCommerce business.
As the team’s specialist leading in Search Marketing, you will be responsible for executing and optimising key campaigns on-site and across leading search engines and associated networks including Google, Youtube and Bing with a focus on driving conversions for all brands under Boardriders, working across multiple teams. The goal is to plan and execute paid campaigns in collaboration with other stakeholders to generate conversions with a positive return. You’ll thrive on all things analytical, and relish the opportunity to educate and upskill the wider team. Never one to shy away from a challenge, you are ready to showcase your agility in the ever changing digital landscape. Part of our company motto is to be ‘Progressive’ we’ll be looking to you to keep our digital acquisitions activities on the cutting edge.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Considerable previous experience in executing paid search campaigns
- Considerable experience in an agency or multi-brand environment, with hands-on experience in running multiple search accounts
- Experience in eCommerce or a similar industry with a performance marketing environment
- Experience running high-performing campaigns through Google and Bing Advertising platforms
- Ability to identify keyword opportunities and gaps for organic content and paid search campaigns
- Strong reporting skills using various digital platforms and analytics including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Confidence in identifying potential opportunities across paid ad, social and organic channels, with a view to benefit overall revenue performance
- Your finger on the pulse of industry innovations
- You thrive in a high pressure, dynamic work environment – you know how to prioritise your work and be efficient!
Join the Boardriders team and reap the rewards! We offer:
- Clothing discounts and unique brand experiences
- Career & personal development opportunities
- Mentoring from an experienced team of subject matter experts
- A great work/life balance and unique working environment
- Modern office with on-site café and free parking
If you are passionate about our group of brands and the lifestyle we represent, APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck