ASB MAGAZINE: Sydney (NSW) Northern Beaches based surfing, adventure travel and music tourism travel agency, The Perfect Travel Group , will now use Qoin digital currency for its national and international clients. The Perfect Travel Group owner Jamie Gray commented on the growing digital currency wave and its application for the surfing industry.
“I have played in the digital currency space for a few years now, but Qoin is different. It is easy to understand, simple to use and allows me to trade with other businesses that are using Qoin, as well as my clients who want to use digital currency,” said Jamie Gray.
“We take people on surfing trips all around the world and most of my clients are aged 35 and over and savvy businesspeople in their own right.
“Like me, they know that digital currency is here to stay and is growing every day.
“I do a lot of international business through our overseas markets and digital currency is big overseas and getting bigger.
“Qoin is a terrific Australia headquartered product and I am telling the surfing world to have a good look at it.”
In the last nine months, more than 11,000 Australian small businesses have joined Qoin, the newest digital currency. Built on blockchain, Qoin offers merchants and consumers an innovative and secure alternative to connect and interact.
Qoin Australia Chief Marketing Officer Andrew Barker said; “Merchants and consumers are becoming more aware of the concept of digital currency. Global trends indicate that digital currency is the future way to conduct business.
“Supporting small business is the cornerstone of Qoin. The Qoin model stands apart from other digital currencies in that the value of Qoin increases as the merchant ecosystem grows. The more businesses that join the Qoin community, the more everyone benefits, providing a vital boost to local economies.
“Now more than ever, Australian small businesses are looking for innovative ways to sustain cashflow and make the most of their down time. Qoin enables them to do both while offering a payment method to their customers that is fast, secure and virtually contactless.
“Qoin has had huge take up in Australia with more than 11,000 validated merchants joining the Qoin community in the first nine months. With Qoin launching into New Zealand and further global expansion planned in 2021, Qoin is confident that this success can be replicated in other countries.”
VIA PRESS RELEASE
- The Qoin Association was established in Queensland, Australia in 2019.
- The Qoin Association is a membership organisation that provides a framework for governance of the Qoin blockchain and reserve.
- The founding members of the Qoin association are Blockchain Investment Group (BCI), owner of Bartercard International (the world’s largest retail trade exchange), and One Light Charity Foundation Public Trust. One Light has been a registered charity foundation for close to 10 years, partnering with over 10,000 merchants to help combat extreme suffering in their local communities.
- Qoin has been designed to offer both business’ and consumers the opportunity to transact on a day to day basis or accumulate digital assets for potential future growth and liquidity. Through a directory based Qoin wallet, consumers are able to search, contact and transact with their favourite merchants in store and online.
- For more general information, go to www.qoin.world
- For technical information go to the Qoin White Paper located on www.qoin.world