O’Neill, the original California surf, snow and lifestyle brand, was founded in 1952 when a young man named Jack O’Neill took his unstoppable passion for surfing and used it to battle Mother Nature by inventing the wetsuit. He “just wanted to surf longer”. Jack’s initial vision of producing functional and innovative board riding products continues to lie at the core of everything the company does.
As Operations Coordinator you will be working alongside a small and very motivated team. The involvement will range from season set up to shipping across the whole Supply Chain. You will be able to apply your skills across a wide spectrum of the Supply Chain rather than doing the same tasks day in and day out.
Executing Operational tasks with highest attention to detail, such as:
- Set up and maintain seasons in the ERP system
- Set up and maintain seasons in the B2B tool
- Execution of shipping plans and liaise with vendors ensuring timely shipping
- Ensuring accuracy of vendor sales confirmations
- Ensuring all shipping documents are complete and accurate
- Working with Distributors in the APAC region on shipping plans
- Set up and maintain Purchase Orders in the ERP system
- Working in a new office set up close to the beach
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home arrangements
- Bonus Structure
Who are you?
You are not only an accurate, flexible and detail focused person, but also an enthusiastic team player who is result driven. Further, you preferably have:
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in Operations / Supply Chain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and knowledge of MS Office
- You are process minded, precise and detail oriented
- You take initiative and are a team player
As Operations Assistant employee you will directly report to the Planning and Logistics Manager
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?