Job Location: On the road & at the Tahe Outdoors Australia office in Manly, NSW.
About Tahe Outdoors Australia:
Tahe Outdoors Australia (TOA) is part of the Tahe Outdoors group of companies. A worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for water sport hardware brands including SIC Maui, BIC Sport and Core Kiteboarding. TOA manages the wholesales and marketing of the Tahe Outdoor brands primarily through a network of nationwide retailers, schools and rental / hire outlets.
About the role:
We’re looking for a self-motivated Sales & Marketing Manager whose primary responsibility will be to:
- Manage annual range releases across our SUP & Surf hardware products.
- Manage channel segmentation and distribution decisions.
- Provide input in to product range architecture and future development.
- Drive sales of our SUP & Surf categories with a focus on increasing client base whilst maintaining and developing existing relationships with current clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel for up to 4 months of the year during the winter months to present product to prospective and current clients, and to obtain pre-orders for the summer season.
- Follow through on orders taken and to conduct after-sales service.
- Liaise with clients and our Operations Manager to ensure efficient delivery of product to clients.
- Develop and manage marketing communication & advertising activities. This includes print media, online media and social media.
- Conduct demo days for our SUP categories (mainly weekends).
- Assist with unloading of containers of stock and shipping of product, if and when required.
- Excellent ability to sell.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A high level of self-motivation.
- The ability to work with others as part of a team.
- A detailed knowledge of the retail marketplace in the surf hardware segment.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the water sports industry and products.
- A general interest in the water sports industry across SUP, Surf, Kayak, Sailing & Windsurfing
- A proven track record in sales.
- Considerable experience in an analytical sales-focussed role.
- General computer skills using software such as MS Excel, Word.
- Current drivers licence.
- Base salary with sales commission, to be negotiated.
Applications close 31st May. Please send your application: email@example.com