Connecting retailers with premium products on Australia’s Eastern Coast, Modern Supply is a new-model sure and lifestyle label representation agency based on the Gold Coast.
The Agency agency represents premium labels, rooted in progression and innovation. We are looking for a on-road Sales Rep to manage some of our customers in Nth NSW and QLD.
You will be working with some of the world’s best-known brands and dealing with our customer base ranging from independent retail to major retail chains.
Founded on the notion that retailers and consumers are hungry for a point of difference: fresh labels, unique products, and modern supply.
About the Role
The focus of this role is on servicing existing customers and building positive relationships in the QLD / Nth NSW Territory. We sell a variety of surf and lifestyle related product such as Futures Fins, O’Neill, Sunbum Sunscreen, Raen Eyewear, TCSS and The Mad Hueys to name a few. You will be travelling around and working on some of these brands within the territory.
You will be expected to put the needs of the customer first and while balancing your sales targets. Ideally you will be driven and used to working to a run cycle and sales targets. There is weekly and monthly KPI’s and sales targets to achieve to ensure you are meeting expectations and you will have plenty of support from the brands and our business in this area.
You will be responsible for in store displays and marketing opportunities within your stores, demo days/nights as well as some key tasks within the showroom and office including setting up ranges.
In the role you will be expected to spend 3-4 days each week on the road and 1-2 in the showroom (we are based in Palm Beach). As a natural people person, you will be confident working in sales and enjoy selling accessories and apparel products.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about surfing and the lifestyle that comes along with sun and surf lifestyle.
You will be reporting to the Director of the business and you will be supported with plenty of structure with set call cycles and tasks set out before each month commences. You must have the ability to work autonomously, and work well with others as you will have constant contact with the business and brands we represent.
Key Requirements of Role
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Analyse existing/potential customer needs
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Track sales and provide status reports
- Ensure the swift resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Keep abreast of best practices in market and communicate trends back to the business
The Ideal applicant
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Min 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office incuding Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Worked with sales budgets, targets and Kpi’s
- A degree or tertiary education will be looked at favourably but not essential
- Generous Salary consummate with experience
- Product allowance including clothes, eyewear, surf equipment
- Monthly commissions
- Car, phone and laptop provided
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Small fun team environment
Please apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you are the right fit for the role no later than December 1st, 2018.