About the role… As we continue to evolve globally, we have created a new Men’s Global Senior Accessories Designer. This position will be based at our Global office in Torquay, Australia and will involve travel to other iconic surf locations around the globe, for both inspiration and collaboration with our team of talented designers. This role will report into our Global Creative Director and will be responsible for taking our Men’s Accessory category to the next level. Overall in the role you will be;
- Delivering a market leading and balanced Accessory collection
- Ensuring each regions needs are met, having a clear understanding of their market trends whilst looking at new development, techniques, and fabrications available through the international, national and competitor markets to ensure quality and trend leading product
- Delivering across the categories of: Headwear, Belts, Socks, Towels and underwear
- The global expert in accessories and utilise your extensive knowledge in fabric, construction and fits
- Demonstrating your clear understanding of Global Accessories needs globally
You live and The Search and are passionate about design and creating market leading product. You are committed to understanding our customers and our values. Demonstrated through your experience and folio, you will be able to accurately predict trends and implement this into a range. To be successful your knowledgeable in the construction of trims, fabrics and garments will be essential in ensuring continuous development, techniques and fabrications.
How to apply…
Please click on the link to APPLY .
Folio too large to upload? Email this only to email@example.com