A rare position with our tight knit team has opened up and we are looking for a results driven, goal oriented, proactive person to join the group.
- Exceptional customer relationship and service skills
- Proven sales results
- Outstanding communication (written and spoken) and coordination capabilities
Full Job Description
Position: Sales Agents- Komunity Project
Location: WA and, (Vic-Tas-SA).
Komunity Project was founded in 2002. Today Komunity Project is a wholly owned Australian company and the Komunity Project range of surf hardware and accessories is crafted for perfection, durability and premium quality. The entire Komunity Project range has been engineered and designed for performance and progression in today’s modern surf market. Every detail in Komunity Project’s lines are built to protect, respond, control, and explore. #seeyououtthere
About the Role
A rare position with our small, tight knit team has opened up and we are looking for two results driven, goal oriented, proactive persons to join the group in WA and the Southern States of VIC, TAS and SA (combined)
This Sales focused position requires the successful candidate to have;
• Exceptional customer relationship and service skills
• Proven sales results
• Outstanding communication (written and spoken) and coordination capabilities
• Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
• A Proactive, hard-working and organised approach with exceptional attention to detail
• A passion for surfing and the surf industry
• Work directly with and support the National Sales Manager and/or Head Office.
• Develop and implement sales strategies within your region
• Manage Komunity Project account base within your region
• Manage B2B platforms
• Management of all customer and end-user facing touch points
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for an exciting role you can take ownership of in a growing surf business with enormous potential please send your resume to:
Attention Chuck Warner. firstname.lastname@example.org