ASB MAGAZINE: City Beach has been an icon in the Australian retail industry for over 30 years. We offer an unparalleled shopping experience, mixing culture, fashion and lifestyle in a one stop shopping destination. Boasting 66+ stores nationwide, with plans for further growth, City Beach is an industry leader and at the forefront of Australian retail.
About the Role:
City Beach currently has an incredible opportunity for an experienced Men’s Buyer to join our Men’s Buying Team, working in our new Brisbane CBD Head Office.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Sourcing products
- Negotiating/ Liaising with suppliers and building successful relationships
- Product Development
- Stock Management
- Analysing product performance
- Monitor department and store comparisons
- Checking purchase orders and order confirmations
- Monitor cancellations and changes to delivery date
- Mentor and coach Assistant Buyers
What we are looking for?
To be considered you must have:
- Minimum 3 years retail buying experience
- Tertiary qualification in Buying, Fashion or Business
- Working knowledge of current trends
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Developed communication and organisational abilities
- Strong analytical skills
Why join us?
Here are just some of our perks:
- We offer a 35% Team Member discount
- Opportunity to travel oversees for buy trips
- You will receive invitations to great parties thrown by City Beach and our brands/ suppliers
- You get access to corporate rates for banking, health insurance and gym membership
- We offer many different career paths, everything from retail operations, on the road regional management, warehousing/ logistics, buying/ production and corporate opportunities.
We are seeking a driven and career motivated individual who is fashion forward and results focused.
So if you are an experienced Buyer seeking a new opportunity in an ever evolving and growing organisation that values innovation, apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Job no: 496547
Work type: Full Time