The essence of Hurley is based on a love of the ocean and its constant state of change, with deep roots in beach culture. Hurley is all about inclusion and positivity and started with the idea of facilitating the dreams of the youth. Fueled by innovation, driven by the athlete, Hurley is passionate about freedom of expression and the individual voice. Music and art are the common threads that bring us together.
Hurley exists to ensure that every product made, experience created and the service provided is designed to help you have more fun in the water. We are seeking a dynamic, driven and enthusiastic team leader to manage our brand new store in Burleigh Heads.
As Store Manager, your role will consist of (but not limited to):
- Engage with customers and ensure customer satisfaction through the delivery of
- Train, mentor, motivate and provide feedback to team members to drive sales,
performance and productivity;
- Develop strategies to drive store traffic, sales and opportunities to collaborate with the
- Report on sales, KPIs, customer feedback, team and store performance;
Key Qualifications & Experience required:
- Proven success in a store management role demonstrating strong leadership skills,
attention to detail and effective decision-making capabilities;
- Proven record to meet and exceed sales targets and direct a team to achieve exceptional
- Experience within the surf industry and passion for the surf lifestyle is highly regarded
Should you meet the above criteria, please send a Cover Letter and your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Seek ‘Apply for the Job’ button.