Position Overview: Globe International is a collaboration of unique and driven people who have built one of the most successful youth branded businesses in Australia. Globe now has an opening for a proven Sales Manager who truly relates to Surf, Streetwear and Fashion. Working on the Globe and Salty Crew brands, your key responsibilities include:
Essential Job Functions
- Setting and achieving net sales targets,
- Providing sales feedback to product development teams,
- Sales order fulfillment/stock allocation,
- Assist product teams at sales conferences,
- Key account sales support,
- Managing and supporting the sales agents,
- Issuing credits and R/A’s,
- International Distributor support.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Routine Office cleanliness
- Observation of all company policies as per the Globe office policies and procedures (OHS, office start time etc)
- Achievement of Net Sales Targets
- Achievement of Margin Targets
- Achievement of Door Count Targets
- 2-4 years minimum experience as a sales representative or senior customer service manager within the surf, fashion, streetwear businesses.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Ideally, but not essential
- Experience working on invoice and stock management IT systems, ideally AP21.
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Tenacious and determined
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work autonomously
- Punctual and reliable
* This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
* The primary working hours of this job are 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, however the employee may, from time to time, be required to work alternative hours in order to meet the requirements of the Position description
Job Title: Sales Manager – ASR
Report to: NSM – ASR
Brand: Globe – Salty Crew – R8GZWEAR
Date Commence: Nov 2019
Location: Port Melbourne
Status: Full Time