Full Time, Immediate Opening
Globe North America is currently seeking a self-driven, marketing-savvy individual to coordinate and execute marketing projects at our El Segundo, CA headquarters. The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Director and work directly with creative, product, distribution and other teams in helping to execute retail campaign and marketing efforts across all related Globe brands.
We are seeking a team player that enjoys working with others, can handle multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision, and who enjoys a fast-paced, positive work environment. Must have a willingness to travel within Southern California as needed for trade shows, activations, special events, and to work with Globe team members as needed. Must have your own vehicle.
- Work with Marketing Director and associated marketing and distribution teams to coordinate and implement effective marketing campaigns
- Assist with marketing-oriented social media, social media monitoring, analysis and posting, as well as email direct marketing
- Executing promotions, activations, and events including working with Globe athletes for special events
- Collect and analyze appropriate advertising and web metrics
- Work on a variety of marketing projects as needed including trade show preparation and coordination
- Work directly between sales and marketing to coordinate events, promotions, and roll outs.
- Positive attitude, great work ethic, and excited to be involved with the surf, skate, snow industry.
- 4-year degree
- Excellent spoken and written English; good communicator and coordinator
- Highly-flexible individual who is willing to shift gears on short notice and dive into different projects as needed
- Proven ability to manage many simultaneous projects reliably and meet timelines with minimum supervision
- Solid understanding of basic marketing principles
- Proactive, hard-working, organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in common computer programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and with a willingness to learn marketing-specific programs
- Must have your own vehicle
- Prior marketing experience in surf/skate/snow
Globe International Ltd. is a global producer and distributor specializing in purpose-built apparel, footwear and skateboard hardgoods (decks, wheels, trucks, etc.) brands for the boardsports, street fashion and workwear markets. The company was founded in 1985 by three Australian brothers. Globe International’s core business is divided between proprietary brands, licensed brands and distributed brands, and its products are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. https://us.globebrand.com
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Marketing: 2-3 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s in marketing or business
Job Location: El Segundo, CA