We’re seeking an enthusiastic and detail-orientated candidate to fill the position of full-tim – eCommerce Assistant at Globe International. Reporting to the Retail Concept Manager, you will be an important part of the eCommerce team, responsible for customer service and content uploads across multiple websites, including globebrand.com and stussy.com.au, salty-crew.com.au and shop.misfitshapes.com
As a member of the team, you will:
- Provide support to our online customers by processing orders and assisting customers with tracking, returns and refunds.
- Undertake regular website content updates and manage product descriptions and imagery.
- Assist with marketing and promotional activites including drafting EDMs via Mail Chimp.
- Use Zendesk and other online software platforms.
- Create online discount codes and manage promotions as needed.
- Assist with photo shoots for Apparel and Footwear.
You’ll need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be willing to immerse yourself in the Fashion, Surf, Skate and Streetwear culture
- Have previous experience in updating and maintaining an e-Commerce website.
- Familiarity with an e-Commerce CMS. Preferably Magento or Shopify.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and familar with Google Chrome/Firefox Web Browsers.
- Passionate about e-Commerce and digital marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skils and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Releavant tertiary qualification(s) and/or experience in an e-Commerce role.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge would be an advantage.
This is an exciting time to be a part of the Globe eCommerce team as we grow our online business.
The right candidate will be offered a great base renumeration package and product/clothing allowance.
Learn more about Globe International here: https://www.globecorporate.com/
Submit your resume and a cover letter that ourlines your the skills and experience and let us know why you want to work for us!
Applicants who fail to submit a cover letter will not be considered.
Apply via LinkedIn or send your cover letter and resume to Nate.Gracie@globebrand.com