About the role…
We are on the search for an eCommerce Product Co-ordinator. This permanent full-time role is responsible for maintaining the product and content across multiple websites to drive conversion and a greater customer experience. Key responsibilities for the role include;
- Co-ordinate all image and text content ensuring product enrichment, including the co-ordination of shoots when required
- Input and maintain product orders within each relevant ERP system for each seasonal and promotional buy
- As directed, actively merchandise the product on site within all categories weekly
- Manage the publishing of products across multiple websites (inc external) sticking to deadlines set for each
- Develop and curate products and collection pages based on email marketing initiative, launch strategies and social campaigns
- Support sale budges and profit target information by creation and completion of regular financial reporting
- Assist with web analytics, data and report building projects including analysis across page views, visits, click-through rates, transactions and revenue
- Maintain the product pricing onsite in line with other channels and promotions
Having worked with a web platform that is consumer facing you will have great hands on knowledge of content management systems, ERP systems and analytic platforms. You will be able to use financial and analytic data to support decision making on merchandising to improve conversion and customer experience. You will have strong analytic skills with advanced Excel skills for managing CSV. You will have a passion for eCommerce space combined with product and the surfing lifestyle.
- Are you looking to combine your eCommerce and product passions?
- Live and work the surf lifestyle!
- Drive conversion and create a better customer experience